Product information "r.LiNK interface compatible Ford Sony Sync3"
The r.LiNK interface allows to connect a rear-view camera and two additional video-sources (e.g. DVD-player, DVB-T tuner, ...) to the factory-infotainment system.
- Video-inserter for factory-infotainment systems
- 1 CVBS Rear-view camera video-input
- 2 CVBS video-inputs for after-market devices (e.g. DVD-Player, DVB-T tuner, ...)
- Automatic switching to rear-view camera input on engagement of the reverse gear
- Activatable parking guide lines for rear-view camera (not available on all vehicles)
- Video-in-motion (ONLY for connected video-sources)
- Video-inputs NTSC and PAL compatible
|Ford||Galaxy from model year 2016,
Ranger from model year 2017,
S-Max from model year 2016,
and other vehicles with
|Sony Sync3 Touch with 7inch or 8inch monitor.
Without and with navigation.
|Video only||The interface inserts ONLY video signals into the infotainment. For inserting Audio signals either the possibly existing factory audio-AUX-input or a FM-modulator can be used.|
|Factory rear-view camera||Automatically switching-back from inserted video to factory rear-view camera is only possible while the reverse gear is engaged. To delay the switch-back an additional electronic part is required.|
|Guidelines||The display of the guidelines does not work in all vehicles.|
- Video-insertion: 4pin HSD picture signal cable
- Power and CAN-bus: Plug & play (vehicle specific)
- Video-input (2x): female RCA connector
- Rear-view camera-input: female RCA connector
|Operating voltage||12V DC (7~25V)|
|Video input formats||NTSC/PAL|
|Operating temperature range||-40Â°C to +85Â°C|
|Dimensions video-box||119 x 25 x 103mm (W x H x D)|